Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday......

I wasn't up 20 minutes before I was dealing with idiots again. I get a call from my property management office asking me if next Tues. or Wed. I can move 3 computers and the table they are all on 4 ft!!!! Yeah, me........ yeah..... move 3 computers, all hooked up and then hooked up to a hub as well so some idiot from Ameresco can view the window for refitting it. He may need to pop out a window so for some reason he needs 4 feet of space to do it in! Ummmm they just slide out folks!! This idiot from Ameresco knows it too. He then gets on the phone and I proceed to tell him that no, I can't pull a long table out that has 3 computers on it and unhook them all from the hub etc., because they only have electrical cords and such that are so long then pay for a technician to come in and redo it all.

Then the guy says to me "well maybe we can find another room to look at"!! You got to be kidding right? Another room? You mean they were just picking and choosing a room, any room, to check out the windows on? So they pick my office and request I move all the computer equipment for them? These people are f*cking nuts. It is the worst company I've ever dealt with. If I had all the money in the world I wouldn't give them a red cent to set foot on my development and touch a thing. They do everything ass backwards and have attitudes like you wouldn't believe. Hollier than thou attitudes.

So now he is going to look for 'another room' he can check the windows out on. There are so many windows in here....... the building is 30 stories....... 711 units in all and they have to pick my office and ask me to move all the computer equipment when there is an entire wing of this building on the main floor that has identical windows that is empty!!! A medical clinic was in there for 25 years or more and they just vacated the space. Go there you freakin idiot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home