Saturday, January 28, 2006

Finally..... the weekend..... does this mean I can finally stop pulling my hair out? NOT!!

It's been almost a week since I added anything. Not that I didn't feel like it but it's been so much bullshit it would have taken me hours to put it all down and I type about 100 a minute. Today my sister is visiting and I'm dog sitting. I'm still on the hunt for a dog for myself but all you can ever find at the Humane Society are pit bulls for the most part. I'm looking for a miniature dog. I'm at the point of considering going to a reputable breeder and buying one. That's the plan anyway.... after the laptop is paid off.

Speaking of which..... the laptop blew it's hard drive on me. oh joy, oh joy. I've had it 6 months. If that. Needless to say I'm not impressed. It's in the shop getting fixed which leaves me without my portable puter to use. grrrrrrrrr

Tonight I think we are going to finally get all the holiday decorations put away. Yeah..... every time I went to start something would hit the fan and I wouldn't get anything done. So I cleared off all the boughs yesterday and other stuff from around the place. Next........ tackle the tree. Damn thing is still standing in the corner. No, it's not a live tree.

This day has been bonkers so far too. Went to the bank and that went fine. It's about 50 degree's F out there!!! I'm loving this January. Just as I got home and taking the elevator up doesn't my sister phone me telling me she's just around the corner. So I go up stairs and get the swipe card for the garage and the parking pass and meet her again downstairs. We go over to the door for the underground and swipe the card. Nothing happens. We swipe it again..... nothing..... and again using the other one..... nothing.... so the guy behind us is getting annoyed. Too frikken bad. So we show him that the damn swipe card isn't working and the bonehead finally figures out to back up and let us out of the line up. So up he goes.. swipes his card.... nothing..... hahahahaha what the hell did he expect? Swipes it again... nadda...... off we drive with a shit eatin grin on our face that it didn't work for him either. Parked the car out on the street for two hours.

Got in and called the property managements emergency line to inform them their stupid door isn't working and if a person can't get their car in there, they can't get it out either if they are already in!!! Yup, you have to swipe it to get out too. Seems they can't get the technician in on the weekend so they have to leave it in the open position so anyone and everyone can drive down there and park.

Finally the call me back to tell me this. duh.... Off my sister goes to the hairdresser and while she's out I'm baking, working on my nephew's website and cooking dinner. Decided while I was at the computer to check my email I'd add to this. Boring crapola but what the hell. Better than the rest of my too damn stressful week. So stressful matter of fact that yesterday at 3:45 pm I was doubled over in chest and jaw pain and reaching for my nitro. The rest of the day I felt like hell and nitro gives me a massive headache too.

Anyhooooooo..... I can smell the pastry, time to head back to the kitchen in my Suzie Homemaker Mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home