Thursday, January 19, 2006

This week cannot end soon enough!!! Today has been a hair pulling freakin nightmare. One thing after another. A doctor once told me due to all my health issues and some of the damndest and weirdest things that happen to me that I'm a "Walking, Talking, Murphy's Law". There are some days I simply can't deny it and today was one of those.

I woke up in a foul mood thanks to the stress of the week so far. I get up in enough pain to make it a demoral day. Nothing really unusual there but I could have done without this today. Next thing I know there's a knock on my door and some yutz on the other side saying "Avon"!. Avon? What the f? It is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. It originally was suppose to be delivered today but that got changed. Or so I thought considering I got an email about it from the mgr. , a phone call about it from the rep leader, and a retarded voice message from Avon head office. All telling me the delivery date had been changed from Thursday to Friday. Today is Thursday. I thought I was freakin confused at times but seems the guy at the door is too. So now I got all these boxes planted in my diningroom. whooppeeeee!! This means I have to start going through all this crap today to get it out of the damn way. *sigh*

Next thing I know I get my Visa bill in my mail. Yooohooo I get to deal with freakin Bell Sympatico again since they only billed me wrong and didn't credit my Visa like they said they would. I look and I look and I look and I can't find the last bill from them that I put the confirmation # on from the last time I called these morons. I never did find it. I could have sworn I put it on the bulletin board but it's not there. It has the account and pin number Mr. Bonehead is going to ask me for. Seems I'm forever after these people to fix billing problems. And they wonder why I won't let them just have automatic withdrawl from my bank account for my phone bill. So now I have to push 16 different #'s to get to the right dept and he wants my bell sympatico code # and pin #. What the hell do I know. It's tucked away somewhere and it's some lengthy twisted stupid thing that they won't let us change so we can somehow remember it. Bozo's. So now this twit needs to think of a question he can ask me to be sure he's talking to the actual person that has the account. ummmm yeah... strangers are going to phone them with my phone number talking about my account and telling them that the credit wasn't applied to my Visa. Makes sense, strangers have all this information. Right? Boneheads. Anyway, I got it straightened out after much debate. Seems they can't credit my Visa, they can only bill it!! To give me the credit I have to wait until next month when they will take it off my regular bill. This... all before noon.

Then I start doing up all this Avon. Of course, the retards bill me for shit they don't send, screw up the order as usual.... etc. etc. etc. I finally finished all that. Took the better part of the day.

Just after 5 pm I get an email.... oh goodie.... now I'm asked if I can make changes to my schedule on Monday's mediation meeting with "Miss I'm off my freakin rocker Connie". Screw this. The timing is bad for 'some of us'. Some of us? hmmmmm let's see. There are 4 people that are suppose to be at this meeting. One that set the time. One that confirmed it. me...... and "oh whoa is me Connie". Gee, I wonder who the timing is off for? Too bad. I've talked to a few people who feel this shouldn't even be happening with me in it. I'm beginning to think they are right and I'm also beginning to feel this isn't exactly the way I want to start my week off next week. This week was bad enough and it isn't over yet, do I really want to set myself up for next week? umm I think not. I told the emailer that I'm reconsidering and I'll email back tomorrow and let them know for sure. As it stands, I'm leaning towards skipping it. It really isn't my problem, it's hers.

My poor dead fish is still languishing in the friggin tank. Poor Mr. Dick. Time to go flush him.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home