Friday, January 06, 2006

grrrrrrr sympatico! This dsl is not worth the money spent. I'd get cable except for I live smack downtown and some mental midget is always digging for some reason. New condo, store, whatever, next thing you know, the cable is hit and bang, down it goes.

All day today my dsl has been dying. Goes fine for a while then it's like it's on slow motion. Sometimes it's so weak it can't even pull in my email and other times all I get is a freakin 'page cannot be displayed'. Wonder what is going on with this thing. If it keeps up tomorrow I'll call them.

This is always a fun activity. Calling Bell Sympatico. I just had to call them two days ago because they seemed to have thought they sold me something they didn't. Not only that, they charged me 10.00 + 15% tax for it. Nice eh? Morons. I literally had to get to the point of yelling at them that there was no way I was paying for services I didn't have on my computer. Finally they saw fit to remove it from my plan and credit me the $11.50. But only after I threatened to remove the auto payments and send them a cheque when I get around to it.

Mental midgets...... I'm tellin ya, they're everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home