Monday, January 02, 2006

This will be filled with babble of the every day life of a 40 something crip out to take the world by the kuhonahs!! Marvel at my madness..... careen around the corners with me..... watch me take on anything and everything in my way.... and watch all sorts of shit hit the fan while I try to make it through another day meeting every stupid person on this planet, trying to get into places that basically say "hey crip, gimme your money but I'm not spending a cent to put in a door you can use!"...... lol Or how about if we just relegate you to the freight elevator?????

hmmmmmm as you can see, this will be filled with babble for the most part but..... since I've been dubbed a walking, talking Murphy's Law, watch for the everyday adventures to jump up and hit me smack in the ass. Yeah, yeah, you can laugh if you like, I do. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home