Friday, January 06, 2006

Had something else strange happen today too. My hosting server.. I couldn't get ahold of it. My nephew is opening a tattoo shop very soon and wanted me to purchase his web hosting and domain name and such and I did the domain name and then set up the DNS and then when I had the chance I went to my hosting server to buy some space for him. I call, phone rings, message comes on, I push 2 for customer service and get a message telling me I'm first in line and someone will take care of me directly. I wait, get canned music and the next thing I know I get this stupid message telling me that the voice mail is full and to please call back later!

No matter what line of theirs I called I got the same crap. The only line I got through on was the tech support and even with that I just got an answering machine. I left a message but no one called me back. hmmmmmm Kinda creeps me out. I had a company go belly up on me before and it's not something I'm looking forward to again. I must get ahold of my domains that they always redo for me and start doing them myself when they come up for renewals. I don't like the idea they are out of my hands any more. Not with not being able to get ahold of them like this. They had phone problems before now that I think of it. It was a Bell issue. Gotta love Bell..... blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home