Friday, January 06, 2006

*^88&&&*^FFF*%%*()###%%!! Can this get any more frustrating? Have you ever tried to ftp a 600 mg site over when it stops every 3 minutes because the connection dies? Sometimes it stops just as I bring the ftp back up. This is such bull...... I have to wait to hit publish on this thing because if I do when I don't have a great connection, it will just sit here and spin until I get another wonderful page cannot get displayed page.

I'm phoning sympatico tomorrow. Oh joy, oh joy. They don't seem to understand the words "I'm disabled, so please don't ask me to get under my desk" because the next thing they tell me to do is get under the desk....... morons...... mental midgets.....

wweeeeeeeeeee my connection is back...... time to hit the publish key on this thing.... grrr gone before I had the chance...... tap...... tap...... tap....... tap........ tap...... tap..... is tapping my fingers annoying you? tough shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home