Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just a quick update. So much for the new kitchen. It seems after letting me and others think there were going to be changes made and the kitchen updated properly, the landlord went behind our back and emailed the contractors to not do anything costly. No wall removals, no extra space on the counter, no adjusting the width of the outside counter..... just some new electrical outlets and petty things. We were not amused to say the least. He had no idea the contractor would read his email out to us..... next...... I've already contacted the media and have a meeting this Friday with a reporter that just loves to kick my landlord in the kahoona's. Serve's them right.

Other than that.... dealing with family issues. My brother discovered last Friday he has the same heart problems as I do and went under the knife today. They wanted him in last Friday but he's stupid and stubborn. It didn't go quite as smoothly as it should have due to his b.p. but it seems things are ok now.

geez this week has been a nightmare and I'll be glad when it's over. On Monday I had back to back meetings and the first one I had to deal with a freakin nutbar named Connie who disrupted the entire freakin meeting because she has 'issues' with me. Oh hell, she has 'issues' with everyone. So now I've agreed to do some mediation with her but I think I'm cancelling it. This is her problem not mine and she has some real mental issues that are not my problem and not my job to deal with. Then the next meeting was the meeting from hell where we found out we were jerked around by our landlord concerning the re-renovations of that cubby hole of a kitchen with the illegal electrical outlet.

Tuesday I was still dealing with "Miss out of her freakin mind Connie" and contacting the media and writing my landlord telling them the perverbial shit is going to hit the fan over this. One thing about me, I tell it point blank so no one can say they didn't see it coming or I went behind their back.

Today was extremely stressful with my brother's surgery. Tomorrow I'm taking some time to myself then Friday I meet the press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home