Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well this just sucks. Late last night, early this morning actually around 2 am I looked at the fish tank and poor Mr. Dick was dead. Dick...... as in Moby. Actually #2. For some strange reason for Christmas 2003 my sister Sheri decided to give me a fish. One of those nice beta fish in a pretty little tank in purple, my favourite colour. The original Mr. Dick up and died on me last summer sometime for whatever reason and I went out and bought Mr. Dick 2. Last night he went belly up :-( for no reason I can think of other than to really make my week. I liked that stupid fish. Here's how he looked last night...... dumbass dead fish...... floating pretty much up & down in the water instead of sideways and he lost mostly all his colour too. Time for Mr. Dick #3 I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home