Friday, January 20, 2006


I went out and replaced Mr. Dick. So here in all his glory is Mr. Dick # 3 He's shy. Just peeking here and saying hi. Couldn't make my mind up between a solid blue guy or a demin look guy or this guy. He's actually kind of pretty when the light hits him. He shimmers. Seems to like his tank, he's started swimming around a lot in it.



Here he finally got a little more nerve and swam by .... time to explore.






Off he goes to explore some more.






How exciting eh?

Anyway, I cancelled the mediation meeting on Monday. Told them this is a thing that needs discussing at a full committee meeting and that this isn't the way I want to start my week. It's been a hellish week this week and I have a busy one again next week so this is my choice.

Time for me to relax. I'm craving French Toast. Think I might make myself a piece for my late snack and watch a movie. Tomorrow is Saturday..... yeeeeehawwwwwwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home