Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday...... finally

It's mid January and it's 52 degrees F out there. Bizarre. I know we normally don't get much snow here, much to the surprise of American's who think we live in igloos and wear mucklucs and feed ourselves with seal blubber but this weather is just plain weird. Usually January is sub 0 and our coldest month. Makes me wonder what February is going to be like.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to that meeting on Monday. I think I'm cancelling it. I think the others that have voiced an opinion on this situation concerning the mediation are right. This is her problem and not mine. I didn't go into a meeting and make a spectacle of myself by ranting and raving to the point a committee member commented that she looked "crazed". I want to start my week off on a good foot, at least to the best of my ability and by meeting with Miss "I'm such a wounded bird" Connie isn't really the way to do that. Funny, I emailed back asking who the time wasn't good for but I've yet to receive an email back telling me.

Monday is election day here as well. One that is nothing more than a cash grab and waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, yeah, the Liberals did dirt but when hasn't a political party? And yeah, there was an inquiry and yeah..... our "former" Prime Minister was found guilty of being a bad boy and allowing money to be transferred by the millions to folks he shouldn't have. But that was the former Prime Minister, not this one. Just happens to be the same political party. I guess the other political parties consider you guilty by association. If this is the case then they best watch where they're stepping. The P.C's have had a Prime Minister of their's kicked out of his position as Prime Minister completely! lol They seem to forget that though.

I think this election is a disgusting waste of money. It costs about 50 million to put on a federal election. At least that. Funny, I thought we had health care, day care and homeless issues in this country. And crime too! We had over 600 murders in this entire country and that's disgusting. Over 60 in Toronto. Hello........ is anyone listening???????? Don't you think that all those millions could be spent elsewhere?

If the P.C.'s get in lookout folks....... Your subsidized day care is going out the door. So all you single mom's or folks working hard minimum wage jobs are in for a cruel shock. Then they will get rid of any repairs to social housing. Goodie.... that makes tenaments like the States has. Funny, I thought we were Canadian!! Then they slap every gay person in this country in the face and remove their right to marry because the P.C.'s are a bunch of prigs and feel they have the right to tell you how to live your life and that you are not moral and have no right to love someone of the same sex. These people need to get a life and get of everyone else's is. The gov't has no right to be in the bedrooms of the people. Plain and simple. Or tell them who they can love or live with. And last but not least...... watch out for your abortion rights ladies. They will go down the toilet too. Oh........ by the way...... the P.C.'s just love that bible thumping, warmonging, redneck Bush in the states too....... just what we need.

I Am Canadian........ "and damn proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home