Sunday, January 22, 2006

I thought Sunday was a day of rest???

Not around here anyway. Two of my nephews came around today with their boys. A visit and to help me with a few things around here that I'm not able to do and then they were off to The Dome to the Monster Truck Rally with the kids. After they left I spent hours on end submitting another nephews site to search engines. I think I'm cross eyed for life.... :-)

Tomorrow is our Federal Election. I will be glad when this is over too. Tired of a bunch of middle aged men dragging each other through the mud. It's like televised National Enquirer when you watch the news or t.v. commercials. Mental midgets all of them. We are playing the 'lesser of two (or in this case 3) evils" when it comes to voting these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home