Thursday, April 13, 2006

Recipe......


Oh, I was over on Mr. Anchovy's blog and there's the most delicious looking recipe over there. Prompted me to put one here again. This is my Challah (egg bread). Yup, I'm cheating and just putting a pic and link to the recipe. The recipe is complete with pictures for those that need it.
Go to: http://www.iwant.on.ca/Recipes/EggBread.html

This makes either 2 huge loaves and I mean huge or several smaller ones. And don't back off because of the braiding on it, you don't need to braid it. You can just stick it in a regular loaf pan and bake it like any other bread.

3 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

wow, it looks great!

Friday, April 14, 2006 12:16:00 am  
Blogger the fourth dimension said...

another yummy looking post!

Monday, April 17, 2006 7:29:00 pm  
Blogger iwant said...

Thanks to the both of you :-)

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home