Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday, already???

Wow, that was a fast week. Kept meaning to post but then it would get pretty late and I was too pooped to participate. Been running my mom back and forth to St. Mike's hospital for one test after the other. They are getting a little 'love letter' from me for sure. I've already started it but I'm waiting until Monday when I take her yet again for another test there and see what transpires. That place is something else. Last time I was in there I was fed moldy grapes.... ewwwww Being diabetic I get an evening snack. That's what I got on a Saturday, moldy grapes for my evening snack. I had my camera there because my nephew and his son had visited earlier and I was finally feeling human again so had them bring my digital to the hospital. I wanted to get a pic of my great-nephew.... got a pic of more than him and his dad alright.

That evening for dinner my swedish meatballs and noodles were something else again. Took freakin pics of that too. The noodles were rock hard and I mean rock hard. We actually put them on the floor and stepped on them and they broke..... and the meatballs.... you don't want to go there. I called the administration office but they couldn't have given a rat's ass because I never heard back. I even emailed them the pics of the bad food and still nothing. And when I called the dietary dept about the rock hard noodles and meatballs no one answered until about 2 hours later when they brought me up a cold one to replace it!! Needless to say I didn't eat it. I guess they don't understand that diabetics need to eat on time, especially ones on insulin or medication. Morons..... braindead. Good thing family was there and they went out and bought me dinner from somewhere nearby. I wouldn't have lasted waiting for them to bring another dinner to me. I wonder where those pics are hmmmmmmm

3 Comments:

Blogger the fourth dimension said...

Is there no Health and Safety you can email to go do a raid in the hospital?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:47:00 pm  
Blogger iwant said...

Yeah, the Minister of Health. Matter of fact his office is down the street from me. I should ship him an email.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:57:00 pm  
Blogger the fourth dimension said...

post it as anonymous!

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home