Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here, there but not where I really wanted to go....

hmmm The way this day went one would think it was a Monday. I needed to run a load of Avon over to a woman and she's not home. Decided to run another errand to get my lottery tickets. Wooohooo won $5.00!!! and two free tickets... lol Tried the woman again...... still not home. arghhhh ran my next errand. Off to the printers to get a flyer done. Do that, call her again, still not home. Thank goodness for cell phones. Next.... went to the $1.00 store. Or should I say the $10.00 store. I have yet to go in there and buy just one thing.!! oh hey, do you like the Silver Dollar Stores? Well if so, they've gone belly up :-( I really liked them and they had some unique things you couldn't find at other $ stores but about a month ago the stores went up in smoke. Turns out the owners also had higher end stores and all the money they made from the $ stores went into the higher end stores to keep them afloat. Idiots..... the higher end stores went belly up anyway and they lost everything. I'll miss that store.

Anyway, after the $ store (I needed a jar to put Mr. Dick in when I clean his tank) and a couple of other things of course..... then tried her again, still not home. So instead of putzing around any more I dropped off the flyer to get printed where I can get it done for nothing. Then finally home. By the time I got there I felt like a popsicle. That wind out there was something else. It was blowing me faster. Anyone in any kind of a mobility device feels the cold twice as bad. We are not walking and creating body heat.

So, I'm home finally, I made myself a sugar free hot chocolate, finished up more Avon and am going to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home