Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring is here, I hope :-)


Saturday was wonderful. Beautiful day out and the sun was shining so warm on me it made me think of Spring. Scootered all over the place too. Went down to the lakeshore to do some groceries at Loblaws and then went here, there and everywhere. Tons of people out, strolling, walking their dogs, etc. Loving the day with it's kiss of Spring.

Shot this picture quickly as I was going through Allen Gardens. You can tell Spring is in the air. There were people with their dogs everywhere, folks coming from Church wandering around and people mingling and talking up a storm and lots of happy faces. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger the fourth dimension said...

looks really nice bright and sunny!

for a change, it stopped raining and we had loads of snow here. :)

Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:56:00 pm  
Blogger the fourth dimension said...

looks nice bright and sunny.

for a change, we had snow amd lots of it too :)

Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:59:00 pm  
Blogger A said...

wow nice place!

A

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:51:00 pm  
Blogger iwant said...

4th Dimension :-) It is nice and bright and sunny. At least yesterday it was... lol Today it rained. I love Spring. Even though I love the heat of Summer, Spring is my favourite time of the year when everything comes back to life. Pretty soon I'll be packing my camera equipment on my mobility device and I'll be tearing around everywhere I can get before my batteries die... lol

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:55:00 pm  
Blogger iwant said...

a :-) Thanks for dropping in and approving of the blog. I stopped by yours and enjoyed your photographs.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home