Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good morning Saturday....

Nothing like laying in bed for an hour, not sleeping, just laying there being lazy :-) Sitting here with my first coffee of the day which is absolutely delicious and listening to Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway CD. Nice way to start the day.

Have some plans to get on my scooter and varooom off to the lakeshore to go do some groceries at Loblaws on Queen's Quay. I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer and I'll be out of here most of the days. Zigzagging all over the city with my cameras. Meeting and greeting folks and just checking out what's new in the city. Along with that I'll be doing my normal thing of taking pics of the City and things that are not accessible and putting that on one of my websites at http://torontomobility.com/

Yesterday turned out to be a busy day. I helped my mom clear up a bunch of stuff and box it to go to my brothers place where she and my sister-in-law will have a Spring garage sale sometime in the coming couple of months. A great way to get rid of stuff that is useable but there simply isn't any more space here for. I have to go through a wack of my books and add them to the boxes. After that I made 3 dozen oatmeal raisin cookies. Putzed around with a few other things including updating my nephews website at http://urbaninktattoo.com

Well..... I'm off to go searching for more informative blogs. I'm actually surprised at how many are in different languages and how many are done by young kids, teens. I did a search for Toronto and didn't really find all that much, did another search for Toronto, photography and found even less :-( so..... I'm off to bop around on the blogs for a while and see if I can discover another place to make me laugh, cry or just get a bit of good info from..... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home