Friday, March 03, 2006

Ebby!!!


Friday...... ahhh.... the weekend. I can relax now. :-) Actually I can't relax for a couple of hours yet, I'm baking cinnamon rolls and they take forever for the dough to rise, etc. I like them tender and with a load of butter and cinnamon and all the good stuff that makes them very oooey and gooey. You know the kind... the ones that are past the lips and directly to the hips kind. The kind you shouldn't eat if you are eating healthy. The kind that clog your arteries..

Tomorrow my sister is coming in from out of town. About 2 hrs away. She'll be staying until later Sunday. She's bringing Ebony with her :-) Our favourite pooch. Ebby is part teacup poodle and part miniature poodle and is almost 11 years old. She's a sweetie. While here I'll take her across the hall to visit her little friend Malka.

It will be nice to see my sister again. She doesn't get to the City too often due to her wacky work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home