Monday, March 06, 2006

Mondays..... ugh....

Monday's are not my favourite days but this one is half over thank goodness. Also it's the first Monday of the month so I, my nephew, his girlfriend and my mom and doing our regular first Monday of the month dinner out at the Town & Country down on Queen's Quay. All you can eat and damn fine food. :-)

I'm finally taking a break here and decided to check out other blogs again while I have a few moments. Found one through one I peek at occasionally that belongs to the same woman and it's a blog for garlic recipes.... yummy!! You can check it out at: http://garlicster.blogspot.com/
I sent her a recipe of mine for my spanish chops and I see she's posted it. Thanks Maria.

Not much else..... busy, busy, busy with phone calls and getting things ready for committee's and such. Nothing earth shattering that's for sure. Have to go run an errand shortly then off to dinner. You should check the Town & Country out some time. Delicious food and all you can eat buffet and a great selection too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home