Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday.......

Can't say much for today yet, I'm suppose to be having a meeting before noon but it's almost 11 am now and nothing yet. Oh well..... on with the day.

Finished off yesterday by entering the world of eBay. I thought I was gonna lose my mind. I couldn't believe how complicated that thing is! Cripes... one thing after another and not enough explanation. Even the guy on the live help didn't know but he finally got help himself and figured it out. My brother wants me to sell stuff for him and his wife but I hope I can do it right. lol I'll find out soon enough. I put one of my photos of a purple iris up for sale so we'll see if I get any bites for it. Think I'm going to buy a copy of eBay for Dummies at this rate. :-)

Started a new book too. "Four Blind Mice" by James Patterson. Another excellent book. Another one with the Dr. Alex Cross character in it.

Off to fix a website.. well to update a page on it. My nephew is a tattoist and he and his dad are opening a tattoo shop. I'm doing the website. Need a change with the employment page. Think they have 2 people already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home