Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday... can we change the name of this day???

Would it make it any different.... ? lol I have a lot of my plate today including a large Avon shipment that's sitting on my diningroom table screaming my name out to open it all up, sort through it all, bag it and deliver it. I went online during my morning coffee to discover Avon screwed up the order again too. Nothing unusual these days. Constant short of stocks and screw ups. It never used to be this way when Christina Gold ran the company but the minute she left many years ago to run the NY division of the company, the company has been steadily going downhill. Our loss, their gain. I'll get to it shortly :-)

Yesterday was a major pain day for me but that's nothing unusual in my life either. What I call a demerol day. I've had constant, chronic pain since childhood so I'm relatively used to it but every now and then I get a day like yesterday and I reach my limit. I didn't take the demoral, I try to get through this crap without taking pain killers for it. I was told years ago to start taking it or morphine on a regular basis but morphine doesn't do squat for me and I would prefer to see it through on the days I can without heavy duty drugs. I know one day I will have to give in and go on it on a regular basis, it's inevitable but I'd rather wait :-) So, I didn't do too much yesterday, putzed around on the computer, visited other blogs, simple day kind of stuff.

Today I've already re-emailed a few people. I Chair a community committee that holds events for the community on occasion and early April we are having a Crib Tournament. That is if I can get people to answer emails. I sent out the flyer to 3 people to give their opinions on last Wed and I still haven't heard anything. The tournament is suppose to be on April 6th. Time is closing in considering I still have to finalize the flyer, get it printed, posted in the buildings, get the rest of the stuff settled. At least I got all the crib boards and cards.

ok..... I'm off to re-write some Avon orders that have stuff out of stock and start to add them up then time to crack open the boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home