Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Cardiologist is a Hero !!


I'll be damned. I just was checking out the news and low and behold there's my cardiologist! Seem's Michael has developed a new and very improved stent. According to the news it's been used 1200 times so far in Europe and yesterday he implanted it for the first time here in a woman patient. If I ever need another one (I have 5 drug eluting ones in already for crying out loud) I want one of these new fangled ones Michael created :-) I always knew he was a special person. Now he's gone and proved it.
Here's to all the lives you save Michael. We all appreciate it and appreciate having you for our doc. I met Michael Kutryk quite by accident. I had a heart attack Christmas morning in 2003. At 5:00 a.m. I called myself an ambulance and off I went. I was his "New Year's Eve" gift.. ha ha. He operated me on December 31st and has been stuck with me ever since. Check out the story about this new life saving stent he's developed: http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=
Article&cid=1139957412956&call_pageid=970599119419
(your going to have to copy and paste this url together in your address bar.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home