Sunday, August 20, 2006

still waiting.....

Doesn't this seem impossible? Well it isn't and it shows what goes on in today's police. Lots has happened since I was robbed. I wrote the Chief of Police, he ignored it. I guess he thinks I'll forget that they screwed up and lost the evidence. I won't forget it. My heels are sunk in concrete on this one. Recently I saw Pam McConnell who is my City of Toronto Councillor. Pam and I go back many many years through community programs I run. When I didn't hear from the Chief of Police I emailed her and since she was on the Police Commission previously she emailed him again about this and he just ignored her too. Not a good thing to do. So I waited yet again and then emailed Pam again. I ran into her this past week and she told me to write the schmuck again and this time on the very top of it write that it's a complaint and needs to be investigated. He's not suppose to ignore those! And to CC her....... which I did and I'm still waiting for the schmuck to get back to me. I emailed him Wednesday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home