Tuesday, August 07, 2012

A trip for nothing...

geez today I was booked to get my tattoo at Yonge St. Tattoo's. I've been there twice already. Once to get a quote and then last time to take in the pictures and get a better quote and to make an appt. They made the appt for last Tuesday however it was literally pouring so I couldn't go. otherwise my scooter would have got too wet and so would I. So I rebooked it for today. So off we go, our friend wheeling my mom so she gets some of this nice weather too and I have company for the trip there. I get there and they can't find the pictures! Then Evie comes out and she doesn't know anything about it either. Evie is suppose to be doing my tat. The pic isn't even done yet!! So they have to draw it first, etc. Exactly how long do they think I have? And now they inform me that usually in the summer it can take 3 weeks to get the artwork done! Are you kidding me? Don't you think it would have been beneficial for SOMEONE there to tell me that? Two different people were discussing my appt and then you can add Evie to that afterwards when they asked her to do the tat. There's a sign on the door that walk-in's are welcome, guess you better want a teeny tat that is picked off their wall or that's not going to happen either. So now I have to wait for yet another appt. One more fuck up and I want my deposit back and I go elsewhere. I may yet anyway. They do good work but I don't think this is kosher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home