Monday, August 06, 2012

Is anywhere safe these days?

Is there such a place as a safe place any more? Here some asshole shoots up a food court at our busiest mall. A young girl visiting here gets out with her life somehow.. she goes home, to the States, to Colorado. need I say more? Well she decides to go to the theatre to see the preview of the new batman movie... and then some wacked out asshole invades thier fun time and blows the place away, killing this girl in the carnage. it seems death was stalking this child. And she was a child, only in her early 20's. Now innocent people go to temple yesterday and some asshole there opens fire. 7 more innocent people dead. WTF is going on? And how the hell can you say "guns don't kill people, people kill people"... well if they didn't have the fuckin guns it would be a hell of a lot more difficult to kill 7, 25, and more at a time now wouldn't it. time to ban all guns people. And personally I don't give a rats ass about your opinion if you are opposite to mine. lol my blog, my rant, my opinion. And right here, right now, that's all that counts to me. I am so sick of hearing these kinds of heart wrenching, gut wrenching stories of innocent people laying dead in the street or in places where you are suppose to be safe and never have to fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home