Thursday, August 02, 2012

I'm going to try to find the time in my day to blog again. There's so little. By the time I sit down here in front of the computer, there's only time to check email it seems these days. I think maybe I should link a few blogs together. I have one for stupid things only and I swear some days I could fill that. lol Like the other day a family member told me something... sad but just the same STUPID.. Her father-in-laws dog died :-( Really sad. I'm sure he was heart broken. I would be. But somewhere along the line he lost his mind. He had to have his baby put down and he brought it home to bury it. But he decided to bury it the next day instead and what did he do? Well he left the dog in his car overnight!! umm This is the hottest summer on record. Even evenings are hot. They can't get the stench of the dog out of his car. I have no idea what they're going to do. geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home